Evaluation - How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Production
The first stage of our production was to collect all of our footage in total we had about 4 different filming days at different locations. To film we used a Canon EOS 700D and a tripod. This camera is a DSLR camera so we knew that we would be able to collect good footage of a high quality. We then again used this same equipment to create our ancillary’s.



I used blogger once again to store all my research and information. This time it was a lot easier to use since I have used it before. However there was some technical difficulties as some pictures would not adjust to the position I wanted them to be in. All in all it was a smooth experience using blogger again.
Image result for bloggger

Canva is another piece of software I used for my double page spread and my poster. I enjoyed using canva a lot. It is very easy to navigate your way round the program and can make some great things. I had no problem with using it and would gladly use it again.



I used something called IMovie which I have not used previously so was a new challenge and took some time to adjust but as seen with the film you can really do a huge amount on the program. Videos to films you can do the lot. Only limitation was to get to grips with it therefore took time to know my way around.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evaluation - In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?